The Grammar for Middle School Teacher’s Booklet gives you everything you need to make the most of the worktext:
- Background information that describes the purpose and method of the Killgallons’ sentence-composing approach
- “Grammar of the Greats,” a list of the sources of the model sentences featured in Grammar for High School
- The rationale behind sentence imitation and its connection to sentence creation
- Suggestions for sequencing and assessing the Grammar for High School worktext
- Tips for teaching the sentence-composing tools
- Model sentences that are the basis for unscrambling, combining, and expanding practices in the worktext.